Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stardate; August 4, 2010

Achieving higher learning through the use of c...Image via Wikipedia
What did I do today? It feels like nothing. I did have actual live contact with two of my students. I answered everybody else's phone calls (that's what I get for nabbing the big desk by the window). Then there was the paper work, attendance for an online class?

One of my fellow teachers busted a student, mom actually, for plagiarism. Mom, was doing all the work and thought her only mistake was not using quotes on everything. That's why I say that the blockhead doesn't fall far from the cliff. Crocodile tears flowed and another one bites the dust.


Enhanced by Zemanta
I apparently have the most students at our site for an English class. No wonder I'm taking longer than everyone else!

That's all folks.

No comments: