Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stardate Wednesday, July 24, 2010

Online LearningImage via Wikipedia
"I need a book."
"How do I turn in an assignment?"
"When is the assignment due?"
These are just a few of the questions I have been answering in earnest for my online class.
It took me an hour to grade the first assignment for ONE student. Time to problem solve and streamline the online grading experience.

The students have been remarkably polite and motivated. Yes, I know this is just the first real week, but, all things considered, not a bad start.
I really want to see how the students respond to this form of intervention. One thing for sure, I don't miss the classroom management issues.
That's all for now. Good night and God bless.
href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CUser%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml" rel="File-List">
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: